An Exclusive Interview With Alia Bhatt




You must be very pleased considering you had three successes in 2014 – Highway,2  States,Hunpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.

I look back and say, ‘Wow! It happened! But will it happen again?’ I am very grateful because I understand the value of signing good films back to back, because you never know what will happen next.

You sound quite pessimistic.


I am simply hoping that I don't make any mistakes.Of course,even if i make a mistake,I will get up again.You have to keep moving ahead.

What are some of your upcoming movies that you are excited about?

I have Vikas Bahl's Shandaar that co-stars Shahid Kapoor. I am also starting shooting for another film,Abhishek Chaubey's Udta Punjab that may release in 2015.

You won The 'Stylish Youth Icon'award recently.

I accept this award on behalf of my fellow actresses.We spend a lot of effort and time to look pretty.God forbid we make a fashion f aux pas,we get lashed at for days together. So ,yes I am happy to be awarded for something I feel very strongly about - my fashion sense.

Who is your style icon?

I am a huge admirer of Deepika Padukone - she has an inherent poise and star-like quality that i wish i had.And.of course,Sonam,who i think is very edgy,classy and experimental.
                                                                                                   
                                                                                                               - The Hindu

Vishnu Kovilakam(V.k) is an Indian web designer/Blogger.He is known for his blog Complete Mens Fashion. Vishnu Kovilakam was born in Kozhikode,Kerala,India.He is also known for his freelance modeling.